The man that stirred the pot and threw hot sauce in the sunday dinner has now set out to launch a career in blogging. He has had his readers to question the truth of subjects from a-z at state & federal policy, and media news from bi-partsian to nonpartsian ideas and beliefs. So read on and question what you see, hear, touch, and tatse!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Google

Vote early and vote counted and credit where credit is dew

I would first like to say that if you haven't registered to vote do it now. In my state you can register on election day, and that's how I registered but in a presidential race of this magnitude you will have to wait until 2008 until you cast your ballot you'll wait so long. Also vote absentee and do it asap because of the potential of the lines and voter turnout.

I did want to talk about the man known as dubya and I wanted to give him some credit where credit is do. After really looking at the war in IRAQ I have came to realization that he does derserve some credit. As we all know now their was no wmd in iraq but their was some in IRAN. The truth is dubya was only one letter off when he decided to go into iraq I mean people make mistakes with spelling all the time right. So he got it pretty close. I mean the fact s he least went after a bordering country and was only one letter off. So I would like to send my most sincere regrets from all of us whom over reacted when he went into iran. I mean Iraq. See how he made the mistake now don't you.

Conviction

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Adult Halloween Costumes